Shell Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring freshers Software Engineer DevOps from BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ BCS/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech – 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 batch graduates at Bangalore locations. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About Shell Off Campus Drive 2022:
Company Website: www.shell.in
Job Role: Software Engineer DevOps
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ BCS/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech
Batch: 2018 to 2022
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai, Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP.
- Work with a team of SRE Engineers in the US, Europe & India to deliver world class services
- Work with development partners to shape the architecture, design, and implementations of new and existing systems to enhance their reliability, performance, efficiency, and scalability
- Ensure all key services are measured, monitored, and raising alerts when needed
- Automation of deployment and configuration processes
- Develop reliability tools and frameworks for use by all engineers
- Share on-call for most critical systems and lead incident response and no-blame post-mortem analysis and review
- Drive efficiencies in systems and processes: capacity planning, configuration management, performance tuning, monitoring and root cause analysis.
- We are expert in infrastructure and best practices, and we help development teams using infrastructure more effectively.
- We are on point for capacity planning and to help teams anticipate and prepare for growth
- Grit, drive and a deep sense of ownership.
- BE, BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical discipline. Equivalent practical experience is a reasonable substitute.
- Expertise or deep working knowledge in Cloud networking and Next Gen security services
- Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure using Terraform/Cloud Formation, strong understanding of different AWS services and platform and their associated limitations.
- Knowledge of development languages such as Python or Go and other scripting languages to develop tools, scripts, and frameworks that drive efficiency in automation, monitoring, and management of our large-scale environments.
- Extensive experience with different AWS services
- Ability to customize cloud infrastructure components and hands on experience with Azure DevOps/ GitHub Actions/ Jenkins, Terraform, Elasticsearch, Grafana, Kibana, Docker, Kubernetes, GitHub etc.
- A good understanding of large-scale distributed systems in practice, including multi-tier architectures, application security, monitoring and storage systems.
- Good understanding of the DevOps and SAFe/Scrum ways of working.
How to Apply For Shell Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this Shell Off Campus drive in online by the following by as soon as possible.
Apply Link : Click here