ServiceNow Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer Intern | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Hyderabad
ServiceNow Recruitment 2023: ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We’re growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers’ and employees’ lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies.
We’re looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Company Website: www.servicenow.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer Intern
Salary: Best In Industry
BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE
- Use Python and/or SQL to automate manual data processes and/or projects
- Use advanced data analysis techniques to analyze and interpret large, complex datasets
- Build Tableau dashboards to present and visualize data insights to various stakeholders
- Help build the infrastructure and automation to ensure talent data are used effectively across ServiceNow
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Expertise in Business Intelligence, Math/Statistics, Computer Science or related fields
- Strong understanding of statistical methods and concepts
- Experience in Tableau
- Strong knowledge and experience in Python and SQL
- Strong communication skills at all levels, both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects at a time
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high concentration on attention to detail.
- Strong proficiency in MS office products (Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint)
- Project Management experience
How to Apply?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here