Rolls-Royce Recruitment 2023 | Development Engineer | B.Tech/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | Bangalore
Company: Rolls Royce India Pvt Ltd
Rolls-Royce Recruitment 2023: Rolls-Royce is a world-leading provider of power systems and services, for use on land, at sea and in the air. We’re proud to have a strong presence and an 80-year heritage in India, and are excited about our growing future in Bangalore. Through innovative solutions and diverse, globally renowned products, we’ve already changed the aerospace industry in India.
Rolls-Royce Limited is a renowned British car-manufacturing and, later, aero-engine manufacturing company founded by Charles Stewart Rolls and Sir Frederick Henry Royce on 15 March 1906 as the result of a partnership formed in 1904.
Powering more than 50% of flights to and from India, we are poised to become an engineering hub in the region and committed to growing our footprint for high-end technology.
Company Website: www.rolls-royce.com
Positions: Development Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Rolls-Royce Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s in Engineering or regional equivalent qualification, or equivalent experience.
- Strong technical knowledge in mechanical design methodologies and have an understanding of cross-discipline engineering concepts.
- An ability to apply logical, analytical and innovative thinking on a range of technical problems and make balanced decisions across technical and business parameters.
- Knowledge and experience of product integrity / liability and certification frameworks.
- Good communication, presentation skills and an ability to work in a multidisciplinary environmen
As a Development Engineer, This is an integration role where the individual will work to enable all engineering teams through coaching and support to successfully develop robust, verified engineering solutions against robust validated customer requirements.
- Develop product verification strategy, structured verification plan and Product Development Plan
- Manage the creation of substantiation evidence, clearance/acceptance documentation that meets the demand for the project.
- Extract Manufacturing/Installation/ Test and Commissioning requirements from the engineering teams. Extract Experiment / Test requirements from the engineering teams
- Define configuration hardware requirements to satisfy verification activities
- Understand experiments/test requirement and turn them into test schedules and subsequently test Instructions
- Executes and manage the EDP/PDP. Govern and execute the ETA for Programme. Coordinate vehicles build and strip effort
How to Apply for Rolls-Royce Recruitment 2023?
Interested candidates may apply online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here