Robert Bosch Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Trainee Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electronics, Mechatronics | 2020 to 2022 Batch | Ahmedabad, Pune
Company: Robert Bosch India
Robert Bosch Off Campus Drive 2022:- Bosch is a leading supplier of technology and services in the areas of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Additionally, Bosch has in India the largest development center outside Germany, for end to end engineering and technology solutions.
The Bosch Group operates in India through nine companies, viz, Bosch Limited, Bosch Chassis Systems India Limited, Bosch Rexroth India Limited, Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited, Bosch Automotive Electronics India Private Limited, Bosch Electrical Drives India Private Limited, BSH Home Appliances Private Limited, ETAS Automotive India Private Ltd. and Robert Bosch Automotive Steering India Pvt. Ltd.
Company Website: www.bosch.in
Positions: Trainee Engineer/ Engineer (Electronics)
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune, Ahmadabad
Eligibility Criteria for Robert Bosch Off Campus Drive 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech in Electronics, Mechatronics Engineering
- 0 – 2 years of experience
- PLC programming – Knowledge in Ladder, ST, IL programming languages. Experience in programming using Arrays & Structures is a preferred value addition.
- Variable Frequency Drives – Parameterization and Commissioning experience
- Servo Drives & Motors – Strong fundamentals understanding about Servo Drives & various type of presently used motors
- HMI & SCADA – Knowledge in screen development, data & special requirements
- Awareness about functional requirements of Motion Controllers & Servo Drives. Practical experience is preferred.
- Commissioning experience on Factory automation projects from Packaging, Printing, Converting, Pharma industry & machine tool
How to Apply for Robert Bosch Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible and Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Application Link: Click Here