Quick Ride Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 7 Posts | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Automotive Robotics India Private Limited
Quick Ride Off Campus Drive 2022:- Quick Ride is India’s largest carpooling network with 40 Lac+ Users. It was founded in 2014 and is now operational in 9 cities (Bangalore, Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Kochi, and Trivandrum). Quick Ride is focusing on providing Safe and Affordable transport services in an Eco Friendly manner.
We all like going together. Quick Ride will help you to connect with other like-minded professionals who are traveling on the same route and same time. Quick Ride helps commuters to start sharing the ride instead of traveling alone. Innovative technology to discover, connect, route match, coordinate and cost-share in a seamless manner. Quick Ride automates end to end process of carpooling & bikepooling and makes pooling safe, comfortable and affordable for the urban commuters
Company Website: www.quickride.in
Positions: Software Engineer
Total Vacancies: 7 Openings
Job Locations: Bangalore
Salary: INR 3 LPA
Eligibility Criteria For Quick Ride Off Campus Drive 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech in CSE/ IT/ ECE with aggregate of 65% and above, passed out in 2021/ 2022
- Good Java/ Android/ Swift/ C++/ Web programming skills is mandatory
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Ensure software is updated with latest features.
How to Apply For Quick Ride Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can register first and then apply for jobs.
Step 1: Register Here
Step 2: Apply Here