Philips Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | CSE Intern | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CS/ IT | 2023 Batch | Pune, Bangalore, Chennai
Philips Recruitment 2022: Philips Innovation Campus (PIC) is the R&D hub for Philips that focuses on developing innovative products and solutions for Philips across geographies. The team of over 2000 engineers, medical professionals, and researchers have developed and rolled out a complete seat of products and solutions, and a whole host of innovations for India and emerging markets.
They will work in various areas under our Healthcare group to build products & solutions in line with Philips vision. At Philips, our purpose is to improve people’s health and well-being through meaningful innovation. We aim to improve 2.5 billion lives per year by 2030, including 400 million in underserved communities. As a technology company, we – and our brand licensees – innovate for people with one consistent belief: there’s always a way to make life better.
Company Website: www.philips.co.in
Positions: CSE Intern
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Philips Recruitment 2022:
- Student should complete his/her Graduation and Post-Graduation in the year 2023.
- Should have scored minimum 70% or equivalent in his/her 10th ,12th ,Graduation Or PG as on date.
- Only 2 Years Gap allowed not between graduation years.
- No active ATKT/Backlog till 5th/6th semester or during Philips process.
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
Role Competency & requirement:
- Knowledge of developing applications in C/C++
- Sound knowledge of SDLC
- Responsible for the coding, realization and test of a system, subsystem and component
- Develops the work with focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness and keeps this
outside-in approach in mind for code he creates.
- Combines existing and/or purchased modules into components, which can be integrated into the
- Supports issue investigation, maintenance, complaints handling and complete life cycle of SW
- Preferably worked on Windows platform
- Good in OS fundamentals
- Good hands on coding knowledge
- Communication skills: Good spoken and written skills
- Self-starter and quick learner and ability to work in a global team setting with minimal supervision
- Should be a good team player
How to Apply for Philips Recruitment 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here