PayPal Recruitment 2022 | Software Engineer | B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA | Bangalore, Chennai, Maharashtra
Company: PayPal India Pvt Ltd
PayPal Recruitment 2022: PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American company operating a worldwide online payments system. Online money transfers serve as electronic alternatives to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders. PayPal is one of the world’s largest Internet payment companies.
PayPal India is the faster, safer way to send money, make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account.
Company Website: www.paypal.com/in
Positions: Software Engineer I
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai, Maharashtra,Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for PayPal Recruitment 2022:
- Designed, developed, and delivered software using Java, Node JS, React JS or similar technologies.
- Hands-on experience on core Java, Spring Boot, and REST services.
- Solid understanding of concepts like Web Services, SOA, REST APIs, Message Queue, Distributed/Scalable Architecture
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery tools such as Jenkins
- Experience writing automated unit and functional tests
- A strong advocate of code craftsmanship, excellent coding standards, and a constant quality improvement mindset with a bit of healthy perfectionism
- BS or MS in computer science or equivalent
Job Description Summary:
The Technology Platforms and Experiences (TPX) team is the technology engine that powers PayPal’s business. We deliver a seamlessly scalable, exceptionally efficient, highly reliable infrastructure and services platform in a hybrid cloud environment.
The Config management team is responsible for critical services related to application and business configuration management used by every application at PayPal. Our team is looking for a Software Engineer with experience developing across the full application stack and is passionate about code craftsmanship, continuous improvement, and agile development. You will work on projects which leverage technology to drive solutions, empowerment, and execution across the workforce through an effortless experience. We are looking for you to bring a creative and motivated work ethic to tackle new problems.
- Participate in the full development lifecycle, including design, coding, automated testing, and production releases of frontend and backend services
- Create web applications following best practices.
- Partner closely with design & product to craft great product experiences.
- Collaborate with other developers to design and implement the required solutions
- Understand and apply our technical architecture to ensure consistent, reliable, and secure deployments. Enhance and maintain existing product capabilities.
- Participate in formal and informal code reviews to ensure code quality
- Actively contribute to the automated test suite to enable continuous integration
- Assist with application deployments in our Cloud environment
How to Apply for PayPal Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply PayPal Off Campus Drive 2021 online by following link ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here