PayPal Recruitment 2023 | Product Management – Summer Intern | MBA/ PGDM | 2024 Batch | Bangalore, Chennai
Company: PayPal India Pvt Ltd
PayPal Recruitment 2023: PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American company operating a worldwide online payments system. Online money transfers serve as electronic alternatives to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders. PayPal is one of the world’s largest Internet payment companies.
PayPal India is the faster, safer way to send money, make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account.
Company Website: www.paypal.com/in
Positions: Product Management – Summer Intern
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai, Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for PayPal Recruitment 2023:
- Must currently be pursuing an MBA/PGDM degree from an accredited college or university and graduating in 2024
- Strong analytical and data visualization skills
- Knowledge of data analytics and statistics (using SQL, R, Tableau, Hive, etc.)
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and thrive in fast-paced environments
- Strong problem-solving abilities – you can cut through the noise and laser focus on what really matters
- Experience working with internet technologies, or the payments industry is desirable
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative methodologies to understand customers and an ability to explore and structure customers’ insights
- Strong ability to translate product needs to technology and to understand technology
- Ability to write scripts or snippets of code preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Job Description Summary:
We are seeking world-class problem solvers who have a passion for data and a relentless focus on execution and delivery. You will be most successful with a healthy combination of both, technical skills and business acumen. As a Product Management Intern, you will be expected to work on product management initiative and support appropriate analytical needs. Should be strong in communication and analytics skills. Prior understanding of technology products is helpful.
- Understand PayPal’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized as best in class
- Analyze current customer experiences to define friction points and create seamless and effortless experiences
- Build dashboards and drive data-driven decisions
- Develop product roadmaps and work with cross-functional teams (business, program managers, product, development, UX, analytics)
- Define detailed product requirements, scope, ship, measure features, and use rapid cycles to iterate and learn
- Drive product development by building end-to-end solutions with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Build trust and effective relationships with peers/cross-functional teams
How to Apply for PayPal Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by following the link ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here