Orange Recruitment 2022 | Entry Level | Associate Service Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ E&T | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Gurgaon
Company: Orange Business Services
Orange Recruitment 2022: Orange Business Services, the business services arm of Orange S.A., is a global integrator of communications products and services for multinational corporations. Orange Business Services was founded on 1 June 2006, through a rebranding and consolidation of the existing France Telecom businesses of Equant and Wanadoo. Orange Business Services also acquired giants like Business &Decision and Basefarm recent years who specializes in Analytics, Data Science, Cloud etc.
It operates in over 220 countries and territories and employs over 21,000 employees in 166 countries. Over last few years, 700 million euros were invested in research and development with dedicated 8,000 employees including scientists, engineers, developers, designers, sociologists and marketers.
Position: Associate Service Engineer
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Locations: Gurugram
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Orange Recruitment 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering
- 24 / 7 real-time end-to-end service monitoring and incident management
- Supervise all disruptive network and service changes in their time frame.
- Service process & tools integrations in liaison with Time To Market process
- Address and correct all service events/issues /tickets referred to the group in an effective and timely manner by utilizing the appropriate internal and external resources.
- Continuously monitor for any repeated/chronic network and service problems and implement corrective/ prevention action plan.
- Perform appropriate daily scheduling, cultivate teamwork and assign/prioritize tasks to be performed for maximum efficiency
- Ensure that you are up-to-date with existing operational procedures/instructions and correct application during the course of your work.
- Remain familiar with the site facilities in order to react accordingly in situations that require intervention.
- Coordinates testing and/or hardware replacement with vendors, field services and carriers
- Working knowledge of the Network Operations environment, handling a variety of network elements, protocols, and services
- Capable of multi-tasking, good time management, and prioritization of workload.
- Knowledge of SBC, Media gateway, SIP proxy, RTP etc.
- Exposure to VOIP, SIP, and voice domain-related basic troubleshooting skills.
- Must be aware with terms like MOS, PDD, ASR, NER etc.
- Support change control activities on the technical service architecture
- Actively encourage strong working relationships with other teams.
- Proactive attitude to use his/her initiative to react quickly, to work effectively in emergency situations under minimum supervision
- Self-motivated and capable to work within a strong team environment is essential.
- Must be fluent in English language. Possession of multi languages is an asset.
How to Apply for Orange Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode on or before 28th December 2022.
Apply Link: Click Here