Opentext Recruitment 2023 | Quality Assurance Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics Engineering | Hyderabad
Company: Opentext Corporation
Opentext Recruitment 2023: OpenText, headquartered in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, is Canada’s largest software company as of 2014 and recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers 2016 by Mediacorp Canada Inc.
OpenText software applications manage content or unstructured data for large companies, government agencies, and professional service firms. OpenText aims its products at addressing information management requirements, including management of large volumes of content, compliance with regulatory requirements, and mobile and online experience management.
OpenText employs over 12,000 people worldwide and is a publicly traded company, listed on the NASDAQ (OTEX) and the Toronto Stock Exchange (OTEX).
Company Website: www.opentext.com
Positions:Quality Assurance Engineer
Experience: 2+ years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for Opentext Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent combination of technical education and experience
- 2+ years of industry experience in automation testing ( Selenium, Rest Assured etc)
- Proficient in Test case scenario/test case designing and preparation
- Experience programming language Java
- Good knowledge on Defect tracking, test life cycle
- Handle testing of the assigned modules independently.
- Hands on experience on Selenium & Rest assured framework
About the Opportunity:
As a Quality Assurance engineer, you will perform software testing tasks as a testing resource along with managing the execution of test efforts, implements test automation strategy, communicates on status, issues, objectives and initiatives. Strives to continually learn and understand latest software testing methodologies and tools to ensure a high level of expertise.
You are great at:
- Understand requirements.
- Prepare / Update test cases based on the requirements
- Create Test Data and Execute Test Cases.
- Report test results / metrics
- Track Defects to Closure
- Co-ordinate/ discuss with developers/stakeholders as required
- Ensure on-time delivery with quality
- Cross team coordination.
- Develop/maintain test automation scripts
How to Apply for Opentext Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online As soon as possible
Apply Link: Click Here