Nissan Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Data Engineer I | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computer Science | 2020/ 2021/ 2022 Batch | Trivandrum
Company: Nissan Motor India Private Limited
Nissan Recruitment 2023: Nissan Motor India Pvt Ltd is the Indian subsidiary of Nissan Motor Company of Japan. The company was incorporated in 2005 and offers innovative and exciting products across hatchback, MUV, SUV and sedan segments in India.
Nissan in India has a portfolio of two brands, Nissan and Datsun. In February 2008, Nissan, together with its global alliance partner Renault signed a MoU with Government of Tamil Nadu to set up a manufacturing plant at Oragadam, near Chennai with an investment of INR 45 billion over a period of 7 years.
Company Website: www.nissan.in
Positions: Data Engineer I
Experience: 0-2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Trivandrum
Eligibility Criteria for Nissan Recruitment 2023:
- B.Tech or M.Tech in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technology
- Quick & Excellent Problem-solving skills for complex & large-scale distributed problems.
- Understanding about Relational databases, ETL design patterns and ETL development.
- Solid coding skills.
- Knowledge on software engineering best practices, data design patterns and standards.
- Knowledge, understanding & experience of working with data processing/ingestions tools and cloud data services.
- Knowledge on least one of the global cloud platforms AWS/Azure/Google Cloud.
- Ensure that the guidelines laid out by the architect is adhered to. Ensure adherence to software quality standards and ensure delivery with highest possible quality without compromising on the timelines.
- Writing scalable , maintainable and testable code Participating in code reviews and design discussions.
- Understand and follow best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in your team.
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools
- Good knowledge and experience in data processing tools(ETL), data bases, cloud based data services and platforms.
- Good experience in developing ETLs or similar data solutions in the Cloud to be deployed in AWS
- Knowledge and experience in designing and implementing data solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge about distributed computing paradigm.
- Knowledge about open-source data processing frameworks and AWS data services.
- Understanding about Relational databases, ETL design patterns and development.
- Data modelling – Understanding about Dimensional & transactional modelling using RDBMS, NO-SQL and Big Data technologies.
- Exposure to cloud Data warehouse like – Snowflake and or AWS Redshift preferred.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving capability.
- Good understanding of the data eco-system, both current and future data trends.
- Should be a go to person for the above technologies
How to Apply for Nissan Recruitment 2023?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here