Morningstar Careers 2022 for MDP Associate with BMS/ BBA/ BCOM/ MCOM/ MBA/ MMS/ PGDM/ A&F/ B&I – 2020 / 2021/ 2022 batch graduates at Mumbai. The details like Eligibility, Job role, Qualification,Experience, Location and application process are given below.
Details About Morningstar Careers 2022:
Company Website: www.morningstar.com
Job Role: MDP Associate
Qualification: BMS/ BBA/ BCOM/ MCOM/ MBA/ MMS/ PGDM/ A&F/ B&I
Experience: Fresher (0-3 Years)
Batch: 2020/ 2021/ 2022
Salary: Rs 3.9 to 5.2 LPA
Job Location: Mumbai
Last Date: ASAP
Morningstar, Inc. is an American financial services firm headquartered in Chicago, Illinois and was founded by Joe Mansueto in 1984. It provides an array of investment research and investment management services.
Responsibilities for Morningstar Careers 2022:
- Establishing and achieving the set SMART goals with the direction of the team lead.
- Have a very good understanding of the fundamental data for company’s income statement, cash flow statement, balance sheet, and other fundamental data sets.
- Participate in the Centre of Excellence initiative focused on reducing resource costs, consolidating global data collection platforms, and supporting database integration projects.
- Own and drive continuous improvement within the process through Quality initiatives.
- Collecting and analysing equity fundamentals data for Global market and taking ownership in data quality controls to ensure consistent and high-quality data are manufactured in order to meet product requirements.
- Manage data as per client-specific requirement, while at the same time adhering to Morningstar’s set KPIs and KRAs.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the various filing nomenclature of countries under coverage.
- Passion for data and its impact on decision making.
- Closely work with quality assurance and technical department to resolve clients’ data issues timely and effectively.
- Actively discover and raise issues in work (including system, process, and collection methodology) and propose enhancement suggestion to further improve system functionality, process efficiency and data quality.
- Participate in other data and process related projects, like industry/market data collection methodology research, market expansion, process certification, new product development support, etc.
Requirements for Morningstar Careers 2022 hiring
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce/ finance/ business with minimum 60% in final year, Master’s degree would be an added advantage. CA Inter/CFA level 1 candidates are also preferred.
- 0-3 years’ experience in the financial domain related to equity data.
- Strong commerce/finance/accounting fundamentals.
- Proficient with the data management policies, procedures and common technical tools.
- Ability to exercise control over the executed tasks with the planned activities.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Good command in MS Office (excel, PowerPoint etc.).
- Excellent communication written as well as verbal & reporting skill
- Prior Knowledge of IFRS GAAP would be an added advantage.
- Able to work under tight deadlines and handle pressure during peak seasons
Selection Process for Morningstar Careers Hiring
- Eligible candidate will receive an email with the online test link and instructions.
- The candidate would be required to attempt the test as per the date and time mentioned in the email.
- The candidates selected in the test will undergo 3 virtual interview rounds.
- The online test and the interviews will happen in the same month.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the recruitment team.
How to Apply for Morningstar Careers 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Morningstar Careers 2022 online by as soon as possible
Apply Link : Click here