Molex Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Junior Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical | 2020-2022 Batch | Bangalore
Molex Off Campus Drive 2023: Molex is a leading global supplier of advanced electronic components and solutions. Every day, we design and manufacture solutions that make your life easier. Whether it’s inside the latest smartphone, the trusted home appliance or the connected car, you’ll find our innovation everywhere!
In business for over 75 years, we are proud of our many innovations and the technologies they’ve enabled. Molex was instrumental in the first car radio, the first cellular phone and the first HDTV. Our pioneering products have one thing in common they help leading technology companies achieve their own innovations.
Company Website: www.molex.com
Positions: Junior Engineer
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers (0-2 years)
Eligibility Criteria for Molex Off Campus Drive 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- 0-2 years of experience
This position is responsible for managing and improving covering overall MSBU products lifecycle through customer support and engineering support.
- Responsible for MSBU growth through effective new product introductions, Customer support, engineering support, improvements and support covering overall product lifecycle management.
- Responsible for support to MSBU engineering projects.
- Build culture of domain expertise, collaboration and team work in team.
- Responsible to bring in transformation in product or process.
- Responsible for creating culture of sense of urgency in answering customers queries and develop process to meet business needs.
- Assess and help develop technologies that support future bets.
- Support Make it easy initiatives.
- Help in developing new capabilities within team. Align quickly to MSBU vision
- Ensure team provides accurate data for SAP and work with PM for improving continuously.
- Ensure team compliance with all Molex Policies and procedures.
- Support all company focal points as required.
- Participate in GLSS activities wherever assigned.
- Any other projects/work assigned by management.
- Experience in 3D modeling and 2D drafting using UGNX added advantage
- Good understanding of manufacturing process like machining, molding, sheet metal processes
- ECO (Engineering change order) document for the part / Assembly design release in PDM / PLM
- Basic knowledge of the design life cycle management software i.e. ECTR or Teamcenter
- Broad knowledge of connector design, development and manufacturing processes
- Strong Project management skills (Plan Development & Execution)
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills. (Critical Thinking and Creative)
- Strong Communication and presentation skills
How to Apply for Molex Off Campus Drive 2023?
Candidates may apply online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here