Mitsubishi Power Recruitment 2022 | Trainee Engineer | B.Tech/ M.Tech | 2022 Batch | Ahmedabad
Company: Mitsubishi Power India Pvt Ltd
Mitsubishi Power Recruitment 2022: Mitsubishi Power, Ltd. is a corporation which functions as the presiding company and contract agent for global market. Mitsubishi Power is creating a future that works for people and the planet by developing innovative power generation technology and solutions to enable the decarbonization of energy and deliver reliable power everywhere.
Our over 18,000 employees have years of experience working hand in hand with communities to deliver customized solutions for decarbonized and reliable power. We are your partners in the energy transition. Mitsubishi Power is constantly working to strike the balance between ensuring reliability of supply and decarbonizing power generation.
Company Website: www.power.mhi.com
Positions: Trainee Engineer
Salary: INR 7 LPA
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Eligibility Criteria for Mitsubishi Power Recruitment 2022:
- 2022 batch ME / MTech / MBA (Renewable Technology / Power Systems / Power Management related branches)
- Candidates need to have a BE / BTech degree (Electrical / Mechanical / Instrumentation related branches)
- Good academic track record
- Reporting to the Lead / Sr. Analyst – Market Intel and Strategy, this role will drive our Americas Power & Energy Market Research and Strategy development, with data-driven insights.
The ideal candidate will complete predictive and prescriptive analysis of power & energy markets, emerging technology and trends, and competitive intelligence and provide pro-active insights/recommendations on strategic growth strategies leading our customers on their Decarbonization journey towards a Net-Zero future, and thus furthering Mitsubishi Power’s Organizational objectives.
- The candidate will be expected to work with our product/sales, service and finance teams on research and analysis of markets providing meaningful insights in a professional format, thus helping Mitsubishi Power better anticipate and deliver on customer needs, ensuring results are measured and initiatives optimized through creative yet analytical thinking.
- Mitsubishi is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer actively seeking to diversify the workforce and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. Therefore, all qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally recognized protected basis under applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.
Why should you apply?
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- Tuition reimbursement and on-the-job training.
- Committed to quality products and services.
- Great working environment and culture.
- Employee Appreciation Programs and Events.
- Knowledge of the Power sectors (India, US, UK), including generation, transmission & Distribution.
- An ability to multi-task effectively and balance time between project delivery and business development support effectively
- Experience in MS Excel-based Modeling
- Understanding of Unit commitment problems or optimal Dispatch problems
- Programming Skills: Understanding linear programming/MIP problems, Knowledge of R, Python, etc is preferred
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions and financial documents.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of project management software, flow charts, database software, Internet software; Spreadsheet software, PowerPoint and Word Processing software.
- Preferred: Expertise with Tableau / PowerBI.
How to Apply for Mitsubishi Power Recruitment 2022?
Candidates must apply through online mode on or before 21st October 2022. Eligible candidates can attend the drive on 25th October 2022. Candidates with PH Score are only eligible to apply.
Apply Link: Click Here