Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Cloud Hardware Infrastructure Engineering | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ EEE | 2022 Batch | PAN India
Company: Microsoft India (R&D) Pvt Ltd
Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022: Microsoft GTSC was established in October of 2003 in India, it is part of Microsoft’s Customer Service and Support (CSS) organization which has locations throughout the Americas, EMEA, Asia Pacific and Greater China. Microsoft’s CSS organization supports over 170 Microsoft products which range from the Consumer to Enterprise customer segments.
This includes the MSN and Home and Entertainment products as well as the more deeply technical products from Developer Support and Enterprise Platform Support to Enterprise Messaging Support and Enterprise Business Applications Support. The site in Bangalore is a part of a global network that has over 50 million customer touch points on an annual basis and provides services to the Consumer and Enterprise customer segments.
Company Website: www.microsoft.com
Positions: Cloud Hardware Infrastructure Engineering
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022:
- BS/ MS (B.Tech/ M.Tech) Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or related field.
- System software development in c/c+
- Good knowledge of any of the scripting languages
- Computer and server architecture
- In depth knowledge including internals as well as usage of at least one operating system (windows, linux ..)
- Experience with at least one of of the following: PCIE & Follow ons
- Network protocols & software stacks
Microsoft Cloud Hardware Infrastructure Engineering (CHIE) is the team behind Microsoft’s expanding Cloud Infrastructure and their mission is powering Azure by engineering cloud optimal systems enabling customers to achieve more.
CHIE delivers the core infrastructure and foundational technologies for Microsoft’s over 200 online businesses including Bing, MSN, Office 365, Xbox Live, Skype, OneDrive and the Microsoft Azure platform globally with our server and data center infrastructure, security and compliance, operations, globalization, and manageability solutions.
- Define host software stack strategy, architecture & elements with partners – Silicon, AI/ML software, Tool Chain, Azure control plane, drivers, firmware, BIOS, BMC, Cerberus.
- Define high level architecture of device host & network interfaces.
- Own architecture docs and review design docs.
- Advise/consult with PM on planning, scheduling, staffing for software stack.
- Represent software side of performance topics.
- End to end delivery of system software – Design, implementation, qualification and deployment of software/firmware to Azure devices
How to Apply for Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here