Micron Recruitment 2022 | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | Hyderabad
Company: Micron Technology Inc
Micron Recruitment 2022: Micron’s approach to sustainability is a reflection of how we have done business for over 40 years. Our dedication to employee health and safety, environmental quality and community support worldwide is detailed in every report.
Our history of giving back started in 1999 when we established the Micron Foundation and identified science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education as a priority for Idaho students. Today, the Micron Foundation’s initiatives have become leading resources for educators and students in Idaho communities and beyond, and we donate millions of dollars to organizations and events identified by our local teams around the world.
Company Website: www.micron.com
Positions: Associate Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Computer Engineering
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
Broad knowledge and experience in:
- Understanding of Big Data Engineering/processing, Business Intelligence and Advanced analytics
- Knowledge on ETL/ELT Design and processes
- Knowledge in databases and Datawarehouse modeling
- Knowledge in Cloud based data engineering and Machine Learning Models
- Knowledge in building APIs for application integration
- Knowledge on Software development life cycle process. e.g. Agile and Waterfall.
- Establish procedures and determine the necessary transformations to transfer both structured and unstructured data from the source to a new physical Data Model.
- Work with Data Scientists to implement strategies for cleaning and preparing data for analysis, to develop data imputation algorithms, and optimize performance of big data and machine learning systems.
Above average skills in:
- Big Data Engineering and Processing using Hadoop Tech stack (Hadoop, Hive, HDFS, Spark and HBase etc.)
- Cloud Data Engineering knowledge on GCP/AWS/AZURE is a plus
- Conceptual Knowledge on ETL/ELT Design and processes (Apache Ni-Fi and Snowflake is a plus)
- Solid understanding of SQL and databases (Oracle, MSSQL, etc.), including SQL and NoSQL.
- Programming Skills in Python/Java etc..
- Effective Communicator with analytical, logical and problem-solving skills.
Demonstrated ability to:
- Work in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Be self-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision
- Adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Have a strong passion for data and information, as well as strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Work in multi-functional groups with diverse interests and requirements to achieve a common goal
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here