Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Mercedes Benz India Pvt Ltd
Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2023: Established in 1994, Mercedes-Benz India Pvt Ltd pioneered the luxury car market in India and boasts of more than 129 years of cutting edge innovation in the luxury automobile industry globally. Set up in 2009, Mercedes-Benz India’s world class production facility is spread over 100 acres in Chakan near Pune.
The production facility is among the fastest green-field operations ever to be created and is rated among the topmost assembly plants of Mercedes-Benz, globally. Since June 2015, Mercedes-Benz India also commenced production from its new expanded production facility located in the same premises. Mercedes-Benz AG is responsible for the global business of Mercedes-Benz Cars and Mercedes-Benz Vans with over 173,000 employees worldwide. Ola Källenius is Chairman of the Board of Management of Mercedes-Benz AG.
Company Website: www.mbrdi.co.in
Positions: Sensor Integration – Trainee conversion
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Eligibility Criteria For Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2023:
BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- Driving Assist/ Safety Sensors and Sensor Brackets (Concept development/Packaging/Tooling/Manufacturing/Costing)
- FoV (Field of View) investigation, m echanical coordination, packaging of cameras and control units.
- Propose & evaluate the design based on regulations & customer requirement
- Perform design reviews and release parts/assemblies
- Customer interaction to review engineering feasibility
- Seamless integration with the Team in India & Germany
- Assist Team Leader to achieve company goals and objectives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build relationships
- Ability to interact comfortably with all levels of management and actively participate in team events
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong cross team collaboration and organizational skills
- Eagerness to learn new technologies
- Ability to take design decision related to plastic/sheet metal components from Tooling / Manufacturing/ Prototyping perspective
- Knowledge of Stack-Up & GDT study
- Knowledge of regulatory requirement – European & US
- Software Expertise in Unigraphics NX & Team Centre.
- Product Data Management, PLM, Release Control and Co-ordination, well versed with the drawing standards
- German Language will be an added advantage
How to Apply For Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2023?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here