Mercedes Benz Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | MBOS Software Integration Engineer | B.Tech/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Mercedes Benz India Pvt Ltd
Mercedes Benz Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers: Established in 1994, Mercedes-Benz India Pvt Ltd pioneered the luxury car market in India and boasts of more than 129 years of cutting edge innovation in the luxury automobile industry globally. Set up in 2009, Mercedes-Benz India’s world class production facility is spread over 100 acres in Chakan near Pune.
The production facility is among the fastest green-field operations ever to be created and is rated among the topmost assembly plants of Mercedes-Benz, globally. Since June 2015, Mercedes-Benz India also commenced production from its new expanded production facility located in the same premises. Mercedes-Benz AG is responsible for the global business of Mercedes-Benz Cars and Mercedes-Benz Vans with over 173,000 employees worldwide. Ola Källenius is Chairman of the Board of Management of Mercedes-Benz AG.
Company Website: www.mbrdi.co.in
Positions: MBOS Software Integration Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0-1 year (Freshers)
Eligibility Criteria For Mercedes Benz Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Masters or Bachelors in Electronics/ Computer Science Engineering
- 0 to 1 years of experience in Embedded Software development
Mercedes Benz Research & Development India (a subsidiary of Mercedes Benz AG) is looking for young and enthusiastic professionals with experience in the area of Autosar Software Integration (Classic & Adaptive) for the State of the Art “Mercedes Benz Operating System” in the area of Automated Driving.
- Configure the various Basic Software modules/stack based on system requirements.
- Implement the Complex Drivers and custom layers to meet the AD HW platform requirements.
- Integrate the stack into the AD System HW/Software platform and ensure the functionality.
- Validate the functionality of AD Functions
- Must have good programming knowledge in C/C++,
- Good Knowledge on CAN, Ethernet Protocols
- Good understanding of multicore microcontrollers like Infineon Aurix & various MCAL modules as well as microprocessors.
- Good understanding of SW build environment and Build process – compilation, Linking etc.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
How to Apply For Mercedes Benz Off Campus Drive 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here