Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2022 | Deputy Manager – Transmission System | BE/ B.Tech | Gurgaon
Company: Maruti Suzuki India Limited
Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2022: Maruti Suzuki India Limited, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, is an automobile manufacturer in India. The company is headquartered at New Delhi. It is a 56.21%-owned subsidiary of Suzuki and motorcycle manufacturer Suzuki Motor Corporation. As of January 2017, it had a market share of 51% of the Indian passenger car market.
Maruti Udyog Limited was founded by the government of India in 24 February 1981, only to merge with the Japanese automobile company Suzuki in October 1982. The first manufacturing factory of Maruti was established in Gurugram, Haryana, in the same year. For over three decades now, Maruti Suzuki cars have been going places. We started out in 1982 in Gurgaon, Haryana. Little did the then quiet suburb of New Delhi know, that it was going to become the epicenter of the automobile revolution in India.
Company Website: www.marutisuzuki.com
Positions: Deputy Manager – Transmission System (Unit Design)
Experience: 3-6 years
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
To design and develop automotive manual transmissions (gear-box)
- Lay-outing and packaging of transmission in vehicle.
- Designing & development of transmission parts like gears, shafts, synchromesh system, gear shift mechanism, T/F gear box etc.
- Gear Design, 3D Modeling, Designer CAE & 2D Design (drawing).
- Analysis of NVH issues / testing failures / market problem root cause analysis.
- CAD proficiency- Uni-graphics (preferably)
- Designer CAE & analysis proficiency– Uni-graphics (preferably)
- Understanding / Proficiency in gear design software like Romax, KISSsoft etc.)
- Tolerance stack-up analysis, DFMEA, FTA etc.
- Project management using Gant chart & PERT techniques.
How to Apply for Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here