Konecranes Recruitment Drive | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | B.Tech/ M.Tech – Electrical Engineering | Pune
Konecranes Recruitment Drive: Konecranes is a Finnish company, headquartered in Hyvinkää, which specialises in the manufacture and service of cranes and lifting equipment. Konecranes products are made for industries handling heavy loads meaning ports, intermodal terminals, shipyards and bulk material terminals.
Konecranes Service business division offers maintenance and modernization services from a single piece of equipment to entire operations for industrial cranes, lifting equipment, and machine tools in 600 locations in 50 countries. It also has service products like inspections, preventive maintenance programs, repairs and improvements, on-call service, spare parts, consultation and modernizations.
Company Website: www.konecranes.com
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Pune
Eligibility Criteria for Konecranes Recruitment Drive:
- Bachelor’s or Higher technical degree in electrical engineering/technology
- Experience in design and the tools used (e.g., Zuken E3) and understanding of statutory framework, i.e., valid standards and regulations from working life or studies is desired
- You know how to use traditional IT-programs e.g., Microsoft Office, Email, etc.
- Basic Understanding of mechanical drawing
- Earlier work experience in similar tasks is seen as a beneficial
- Awareness about ISO 14001, 45001 requirements
We are looking for a Graduate trainee engineer, Electrical Engineering to join our global order engineering team in the Industrial Equipment (IE) business area that develops, manufactures, sells and delivers a variety of light lifting equipment and overhead cranes as well as their components to industrial customers globally. In this position you will have an important role in engineering activities of the delivery projects related to customers’ orders for ETO-cranes. You will work closely with your team members who help you get started and support you in your day-to-day activities. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your cooperation skills and network with the best talents of your industry.
- Opportunity to learn the principles of E3 electrical circuit diagram design program
- When E3 skills increases it is possible to:
- Create single line
- Dimensioning (Cable, circuit breaker, heat load calculations, festoon calculations etc.)
- make detail designing of electrical circuit diagrams and electrification
- create cubicle layouts
- Manufacturing instructions to electrical factory
- Updating or creating some design instructions
- Taking part to development tasks mentored by Team lead / electrical engineer
How to Apply for Konecranes Recruitment Drive?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here