Infosys Recruitment 2022 | Entry Level | Associate Analyst | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE; B.Sc/ MCA| 2019 to 2022 Batch | Pune
Company: Infosys BPM Limited
Infosys Recruitment 2022: Infosys Limited (formerly Infosys Technologies Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, software engineering and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With nearly four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Company Website: www.infosys.com
Position: Associate Analyst – Knowledge Services
Experience: Entry Level (0 – 3 Years)
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
- BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering; B.Sc, MCA
- 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022 Batch
- Responsible for the design, development, and production support of a range of data visualizations that may span digital mediums Visualization tools (Power BI/Tableau), Excel, PowerPoint,
- Portal Info graphics. Understand the business and the data and suggest the best visual treatments for a wide range of scenarios.
- Partner with the Business Intelligence engineers and Data Analysts to deliver optimized visualizations for their audiences.
- Collaboratively identify the best means to visually depict the intermediate as well as final data analytics results in ways to provide effective process for mining new insights and assisting in decision making for solving complex problems.
- Apply design and data analysis techniques to organize the presentation of data in visually innovative ways in order to make it easier to understand, insightful, and actionable by end users Lead the complete lifecycle of visual analytical applications from development of mock-ups & storyboards to complete production ready application.
- Manage a repository of re-usable data visualization templates and views and document a company wide data visualization catalog Reviewing and improving existing systems and collaborating with teams to integrate new systems.
- Conducting unit tests and developing database queries to analyze the effects and troubleshoot any issues.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Application Links: Click Here