Indigo Airlines Recruitment 2022 | Officer | Any Degree | Chennai | 2018 – 2022 Batch | Walk-in Date: 28th October 2022
Company: Indigo Airlines
Indigo Airlines Recruitment 2022: IndiGo is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 47.5% domestic market share as of November 2019. The airline was founded as a private company by Rahul Bhatia of InterGlobe Enterprises and Rakesh Gangwal, a United States-based expatriate Indian in 2006.
It is also the largest individual Asian low-cost carrier in terms of jet fleet size and passengers carried, and the sixth largest carrier in Asia with over 64 million passengers carried in financial year 2018–19
Company Website: www.goindigo.in
Positions: Officer – Customer Service/ Ramp/ Security
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: Freshers (0-5 years)
- Educational Qualification: Graduates from a Recognized Board or University as determined by IndiGo. For Security Undergraduates can apply.
- If at any stage prior to or during the Employment of Candidate, it is found that the requisite qualification is not completed from a Recognized Board or University as determined by IndiGo, such candidate’s Offer for Employment or Employment is liable to be withdrawn or terminated.
- Desired Skills: Good Communication Skills, Customer Service Aptitude, Open to work in rotational shifts, able to work under pressure.
- Airport Operations Experience Preferred.
- No Visible Tattoo marks/ body art
- Interviewed Candidates can reapply after 6 months
- You will be responsible for implementation of security policy and procedures laid down by the Company.
- Maintain standards as per Company requirements
- Ensure effective threat assessment and response capability
- Achieve department goals and follow up
- Perform duties as per the Security Programme.
- Maintain performance standards and follow up with your shift
- Monitor continuously the Quality System and the level of conformance
- Secure quality levels
- Optimize resource
- Aware of Emergency Response Procedures, rules and regulations
- Acquire and maintain necessary skills required to perform job functions
- Maintain work procedures as per company requirements
- Carry out development dialogue with the Team leaders
- Control theft and pilferage of company property
How to Apply?
Eligible and interested candidates must attend walk-in-interview on 28th October 2022 at the below mentioned venue from 28th October 2022 in between 9.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
142, Rajiv Gandhi Salai , Thoraipakkam ,Chennai-600097
Apply Link: Click Here