IDEMIA Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Associate Software Engineer | IDEMIA Off Campus Drive for 2023 Batch | Registration Link Available
IDEMIA Recruitment 2023 : IDEMIA Announced a Virtual Off Recruitment for Hiring a Freshers Candidates . Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about IDEMIA Hiring 2022 and Apply to the IDEMIA Recruitment 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about IDEMIA Off campus Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About Company : As the leader in identity technologies, IDEMIA is on a mission to unlock the world and make it safer. Backed by cutting-edge R&D, IDEMIA provides unique technologies, underpinned by long-standing expertise in biometrics, cryptography, data analytics, systems and smart devices. IDEMIA offers its public and private customers payment, connectivity, access control, travel, identity and public security solutions. Every day, around the world, IDEMIA secures billions of interactions in the physical and digital worlds. With nearly 15,000 employees, IDEMIA is trusted by over 600 governmental organizations and more than 2,300 enterprises spread over 180 countries, with an impactful, ethical and socially responsible approach.
Morpho Systèmes was created in 1982, then absorbed by Sagem in 1993. In 2005, when Safran was created, Sagem became Sagem Défense Sécurité and in 2007, a separate company, Sagem Sécurité was created. It was renamed Morpho in 2010 (the name was derived from Morpho Systems S.A., a 1980s fingerprint identification firm), then Safran Identity & Security in 2016.
IDEMIA Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary/CTC||Best in Industry|
IDEMIA Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
- Full time B.E/ B.Tech. / MCA degree from a recognized university with at least 60% score.
- Candidates appearing for final semester exams to be considered.
Technology and Software Engineering
- Possesses technical skills in technologies that support our primary project types
- Theoretical know-how of software engineering disciplines (e.g. Test Driven Development, Configuration Management and Coding Practices)
- Written and Verbal communication skills Team Player, plays or works well as a member of a team or group
- Problem Solving and Logical Thinking, exercises creativity and resourcefulness in solving technical problems
- Quickly Learns new technologies Delivery Commitment, makes every effort possible to complete assigned tasks/ projects within the constraints of time
- Programming in C/ C++ or Java Scripting language, Python Familiar with Microcontroller/processor programming
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools.
Documents Required for IDEMIA Recruitment 2023 :
The following Required Documents need to be carried by the Candidates while appearing for the IDEMIA Off Campus Drive for 2023, 2022, 2021 Batch Freshers.
- Print copy of an Updated Resume.
- Candidate should Must bring the latest 3 to 4 passport size photos.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets of candidates.
- Original and Photocopy of all documents from graduation and post graduation.
- Any identity proof issued by the government such as Aadhar, Voter Id, PAN Card, College ID, etc.
How to apply for IDEMIA Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for IDEMIA Recruitment 2023 in online by the following as soon as Possible Before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click here