HCL Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE | 2023 Batch | Noida
Company: HCL Technologies Limited
HCL Off Campus Drive 2023: HCL Technologies Limited is a global IT services company, headquartered in Noida, / Uttar Pradesh, India. Originally the research and development division of HCL Limited, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL Limited ventured into the software services business.
It operates across sectors including aerospace and defense, automotive, banking, capital markets, chemical and process industries, energy and utilities, healthcare, hi-tech, industrial manufacturing, consumer goods, insurance, life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, mining and natural resources, oil and gas, retail, telecom, and travel, transportation, logistics & hospitality.
HCL Technologies is on the Forbes Global 2000 list. It is among the top 20 largest publicly traded companies in India with a market capitalization of $21.5 billion as of May 2019. As of July 2020, the company, along with its subsidiaries, had a consolidated annual revenue of ₹71,265 crore
Company Website: www.hcl.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee – AWS
Experience: Freshers (Entry Level)
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Noida
Eligibility Criteria for HCL Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Criteria: 70% throughout in 10th,12th, UG and PG
- Batch – 2023
- Education Qualification: BE/ B.Tech in CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE
The AWS Jr. Cloud Engineer will support the development and implementation of infrastructure on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform. They will collaborate with senior members to select appropriate AWS services for new applications and improve the architecture of existing applications. Their primary role is to learn the IaC codebase, attend design meetings, write basic code, and help with DevOps-related tasks. They also provide level 1 support to the Cloud Solutions Architect/Sr. DevOps Engineer Manager in all design-related tasks.
- Assisting the senior DevOps engineer with all aspects of CI/CD pipeline, which includes IaC, CM design and coding
- Learning the existing IaC codebase and DevOps pipelines and improving your coding skills.
- Write code to automate the deployment and management of AWS resources
- Writing and maintaining code base and working on minor bug fixes. – Responding to the automation team’s requests.
- Develop and maintain cloud solutions following best practices.
- Support the development and implementation of IaC, Configuration Management solutions on AWS
- Collaborate with senior members to select appropriate AWS services for new applications
- Improve the architecture of existing applications
- Networking fundamentals, including VPNs, DNS, subnetting, route tables and firewalls.
- Basic Programming experience – Knowledge of databases and operating systems.
- Infrastructure as Code one of (CloudFormation, Terraform and Ansible) would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and docker administration (EKS and ECS) would be an added advantage.
- Able to adapt to new technologies and/or quickly learn new things. – Able to work well with others and accept instructions easily.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- AWS Certified Developer/Architect/Sysops Associate Level
How to Apply for HCL Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive by the following link ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here