HCL Off Campus Drive 2022 | Entry Level | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ ME; BA/ BCA | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Noida
Company: HCL Technologies Limited
HCL Off Campus Drive 2022: HCL Technologies Limited is a global IT services company, headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. Originally the research and development division of HCL Limited, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL Limited ventured into the software services business.
It operates across sectors including aerospace and defense, automotive, banking, capital markets, chemical and process industries, energy and utilities, healthcare, hi-tech, industrial manufacturing, consumer goods, insurance, life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, mining and natural resources, oil and gas, retail, telecom, and travel, transportation, logistics & hospitality.
HCL Technologies is on the Forbes Global 2000 list. It is among the top 20 largest publicly traded companies in India with a market capitalization of $21.5 billion as of May 2019. As of July 2020, the company, along with its subsidiaries, had a consolidated annual revenue of ₹71,265 crore
Company Website: www.hcl.com
Positions: Associate Engineer-Product Support
Experience: Entry Level
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Noida
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for HCL Off Campus Drive 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ ME; BA/ BCA
- 2020/ 2021/ 2022 Batch
Skill (Primary): Domain Competencies (BSERV )-Telecom-Network Life-Cycle Management
- Responsible for validating the information provided by Sales team in the CRM Tools
- Filling correct information on the ASR as per Telco’s requirements
- Sending the ASR to different LECs post verifying all pre-requirements
- Chasing LECs for real time status updates
- Calling LECs and driving completion on the pending orders
- Responsible to maintain LEC intervals & SLAs
- Complete rework activity and manage improvements in all exit criteria
- Sharing real time updates with Sales & LEC POCs using CRM Tools
- Maintaining and exceeding SLA’s
- Compliance on % Met CCD
- Compliance on % Met short interval
- Compliance on Failure to open Testing event that results in missed activation
- Maintaining Quality standards and meet Quality EFQ & AQS Targets
- Compliance to company/client data security and process policies
- Attendance or Login Hours or Unscheduled Leave or SLA targets as per defined by the process
- Improving skill level through Self development or nominating training programs Skill reverification Tests
- Meet the defined Quality Scores. Innovation and Process Improvement
- The individual should be able to work effectively in a team whilst enthusing others to do the same for achievement of common goals of the team
- To consistently meet or exceed CSAT parameters as defined for the process.
How to Apply for HCL Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here