HCCB Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Electronics & Instrumentation | Hyderabad
Company: Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Private Limited
HCCB Recruitment 2023: A Company started in 1997 with the simple aim of making beverages for the India of the 21st century. Two decades later, we are one of India’s top FMCG companies.
Only because fellow Indians, who have faith in the quality and purity of our products, pick our beverages, 439 times per second.
Company Website: www.hccb.in
Position: Graduate engineer Trainee
Job ID: 17325
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
- BE/ B.Tech in Electronics Instrumentation Engineering from NIT’s
The job objective is to manage all activities and projects related to the E& I function for smooth function of production lines, process areas, utilities of the entire plant
- To manage all E&I Maintenance activities in the plant to ensure adherence to production schedules and maximize productivity
- Overall responsibility for all maintenance activities including annual maintenance, breakdown maintenance of all equipment, and preventive maintenance systems.
- Execution of all Electrical and Instrumentation engineering projects
- Designing and implementing appropriate systems preventive maintenance, equipment history and asset register.
- Preparation and control of annual plant maintenance budgets.
- Maintenance planning and control.
- Developing vendors for spares and contractors for outside maintenance services
Safety of personnel, facilities and equipment.
- Overall responsibility for adherence to local laws, especially labor laws, pollution control laws, fire and explosives, safety, electrical installations etc.
How to Apply?
Candidates may apply through below-mentioned URL ASAP.
Application Link: Click Here