GeekyAnts Careers 2023 scheduled to hire for Graduate Engineering Trainee for B.E/B.Tech – 2023 Batch graduates to Bangalore ( Hybrid ). The detailed Eligibility criteria, Job type, Location, Experience, Salary and application process are given below.
GeekyAnts Careers Hiring Details:
Company website: www.geekyants.com
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location : Bangalore
Salary: 6.5 LPA
Last Date: ASAP
- Passionate towards programming
- Open to learning new technologies
- Self-learning ability
You Should Have:
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate ).
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A Knack for becnhmarking and optimisation.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Produce Specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Ensure software is updated with latest features.
How to Apply for GeekyAnts Careers 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this GeekyAnts Careers 2022 in online by the following link.
Apply Link: Click here