GE Digital Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Service Specialist | BE/ B.Tech – ECE/ EEE | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Noida
Company: GE Digital
GE Digital Recruitment 2022: GE rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customers
We are a leading industrial software company – transforming how our customers solve the toughest challenges by putting industrial data to work.
Company Website: www.ge.com/digital/
Positions: Service Specialist
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Noida
Eligibility Criteria for GE Digital Recruitment 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech in Electrical Engg/Electronics and Communication Engg with 0-1 years of experience in the SCADA field
Provides expertise in sustained customer success and growth in the post-sales customer lifecycle through training, professional services, technical support, renewals, outcome attainment, retention, expansion, and customer advocacy with a Digital focus. Accountable for the quality of own work. Subject to direct operations supervision/prescribed work instructions/systems checking. Executes within a well-defined operations framework. There is generally a step by step sequence of standard operational tasks which need to be followed to achieve an end result.
- Contribute to the implementation of MES solutions utilizing the Software Suite. Own technical deliverables during the entire lifecycle of the projects. Engage throughout the full lifecycle of assigned projects, participating in decisions on architecture, design, and functionality to keep programs on track in terms of budget, time, and customer expectations. Work closely with the client to understand their needs and develop strategies tailored to their organization through site assessments. Also make standard recommendations on workflow, application, interface, reports, testing and uploads to customers through the implementation process. Is responsible for go-live readiness and support as well as post-live checkups and will be required to work collaboratively with internal team members and clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Developing conceptual knowledge of professional discipline. May include support roles with specialized expertise or technical knowledge in broad area.
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience. Understands how work of own team contributes to the area.
- Resolves issues using established procedures. Consults supervisor or more senior team members for issues outside of defined instructions/parameters.
- Collaborates with others to solve issues. For customer facing roles, develops strong customer relationships and serves as the interface between customer and GE. Exchanges technical information, asks questions and checks for understanding.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
How to Apply for GE Digital Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here