GE Digital Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring for Software Engineer for BE/ B.Tech/ BSc/ BCA – 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 batch graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About GE Digital Off Campus Drive:
Company Website: www.ge.com
Wikipedia: GE Digital
Job Role: Software Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA
Salary: Upto 11.9 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with system engineers, frontend developers and software developers to implement solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions.
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Writes codes that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Build features such as web services and Queries on existing tables
- Understand performance parameters and assess application performance
- Work on core data structures and algorithms and implement them using language of choice
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with basic experience.
- Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks.
- Understands the technology landscape, up to date on current technology trends and new technology, brings new ideas to the team.
- Displays understanding of the project’s value proposition for the customer. Shows commitment to deliver the best value proposition for the targeted customer.
- Learns organization vision statement and decision making framework. Able to understand how team and personal goals/objectives contribute to the organization vision
How To Apply GE Digital Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this GE Digital Off Campus Drive position online by the following link by as soon as possible
For More Details & To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here