GE Aviation Recruitment 2023 | Junior Engineer | Diploma – Mechanical, Electrical, Production Engineering | Pune
Company: GE Aviation
GE Aviation Recruitment 2023: GE Aviation, a subsidiary of General Electric, is headquartered in Evendale, Ohio, outside Cincinnati. GE Aviation is among the top aircraft engine suppliers, and offers engines for the majority of commercial aircraft. GE Aviation is part of the General Electric conglomerate, which is one of the world’s largest corporations.
The division operated under the name of General Electric Aircraft Engines (GEAE) until September 2005. GE Aviation’s main competitors in the engine market are Rolls-Royce and Pratt & Whitney. GE operates two joint ventures with Safran Aircraft Engines of France, CFM International and CFM Materials
Company Website: www.geaviation.com
Positions: Junior Engineer
Experience: 2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Qualification for GE Aviation Recruitment 2023:
- Education: Diploma in in Mechanical, Electrical or Production Engineering from a reputed college /university
- 2 years hands on experience in Quality Function mainly for inspection of Electrical & Mechanical assembly.
- Shall be willing to work in shifts to meet the organizational goals.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate across levels
- The candidate shall be highly energetic and passionate with positive attitude. Shall be able to explain clearly business drivers and organizational objectives to team
Plan, conduct, and monitor the quality of a product line including the incoming, in-process, and final inspection of parts and shall be accountable for on-time inspection of parts to meet the customer demand with utmost focus on quality objectives
Own Quality Metrics including COQ, FPY, DPU, Escaping Defects, Customer Issue Resolution, On-Time Qualification etc. for the product line
- Plan, conduct, and monitor the quality of a product line including incoming, in-process and final inspection of parts and shall be accountable for on-time inspection of parts to meet the customer demand with utmost focus on quality objectives
- Approve in-process production by confirming required specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and communicating the required adjustments to the production supervisor
- Approve all finished products by confirming specifications and conducting required tests
- Document and update inspection results by completing reports and logs
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- Develop, recommend, and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Responsible for Driving Quality in products and processes and establishing process for ensuring meeting the Customer expectations
- Responsible for collect and compile statistical quality data
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Marinate reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Proactively identifying areas of obstruction / breakdowns and take steps to rectify the problem at early stage
- Assist Manufacturing in investigations of process related quality issues
- Tracking and controlling the rejection by raising alarm/ NC with immediate effect and maintaining CoQ as per organizational requirements
- Involved in Kaizen and other process improvements like suggestion activities
- Proficient in computer skills, including MS Office
- Calibration activity of all Measuring and testing instruments at in-house and sub-contracting.
- Manage MRB & RTV and ensure on-time disposition / drive supplier recovery as applicable; also maintain critical supplier score card
- Participate in HPT Team discussions (HPT = High Performance Teams) and provide insights on quality, quality escapes and issue resolution, RCA, CAPA etc.
- Shall be familiar with manufacturing processes including assembly, torqueing, etc
- Shall be responsible for total compliance to Quality Management System and Lead key initiatives; align the function with business goals to support 2x growth of the business Year-Over-Year
- Use experience and expertise to perform the assigned tasks himself and provide leadership to quality inspectors, mentor & train them and ensure their skill enhancement continuously.
- Own Quality Metrics including COQ, FPY, DPU, Escaping Defects, Customer Issue Resolution, On-Time Qualification etc. for the product line
- Work closely with AME Team to manage digitization of key quality metrics, deployment of Quality module in MES etc. and also support Lean initiatives (re-layout/ resource optimization/ automation etc.)
How to Apply for GE Aviation Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here