Fidelity Recruitment 2023 | Associate Software Engineer | B.Tech/ M.Tech – CS/ IT/ ECE | Bangalore
Company: Fidelity Investments
Fidelity Recruitment 2023: Fidelity Investments is a multinational financial services corporation based in Boston, Massachusetts. Fidelity Investments operates a brokerage firm, manages a large family of mutual funds, provides fund distribution and investment advice, retirement services, wealth management, securities execution and clearance, and life insurance.
EI (Enterprise Infrastructure) India started operations in 2004 to help our partners take advantage of the global capability in providing operational support using the follow the sun model. Today the team covers multiple technologies in remote infrastructure support covering production, engineering, application and database support.
Company Website: www.fidelity.com
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Fidelity Recruitment 2023:
BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech
Fidelity Investments Enterprise Infrastructure is seeking a highly talented & motivated individual with solid hands-on expertise on Web Application Development. This role will be of a team member responsible for providing automated web application-based solutions for manual IT operations. The candidate will work in a team to help them design and develop multiple projects. The role is based in Bangalore, India.
- Provide Automated solutions for FITG operations.
- Build high performing optimized standalone applications and Web applications.
- Continuous collaboration with partners, iterative understanding of requirements, following Fidelity best practices / methodologies, thorough understanding of the technology roadmap, advancement to design / development process.
- Help design workflow for efficient solutions.
- Supports and performs testing at all phases for betterment of the applications.
- Works on multiple projects concurrently under moderate direction.
- Provides application support, problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Participation in team project planning.
- Passion to learn new technologies and upskill over time to develop efficient solutions for business problems.
Technical / Behavioral
- Strong experience with software design and development.
- Strong experience with coding in Angular, Java Technologies (Spring MVC), and RESTful Web Services.
- Strong experience with HTML, CSS, SCSS and other libraries like (Bootstrap, Material) is plus.
- Strong experience with SQL, Postgres, or MySQL.
- Knowledge on advanced Analytics, Predictive Modeling, NLP/NLU, Computer Vision and Artificial Intelligence (TensorFlow, Theano, Torch) will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Should be a team player.
- Experience with Jenkins, GIT.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting attitude.
- Familiarity with build technologies like Maven / Gradle, familiarity with openSSL.
- Business minded, logical, analytical, good strategist and implementer.
How to Apply for Fidelity Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply online through below-mentioned URL.
Apply Link: Click Here