Ericsson Recruitment 2022 | Associate Cloud Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics | Noida
Company: Ericsson India Pvt Ltd
Ericsson Recruitment 2022 | Associate Cloud Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics | Noidacture in information and communications technology for telecom operators and other industries, including traditional telecommunications as well as Internet Protocol (IP) networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support services, cable TV, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation.
Ericsson has a market share of 35% (in 2012) in the 2G/3G/4G mobile network infrastructure market.
Company Website: www.ericsson.com
Positions: Associate Cloud engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Noida
Experience: 2-5 years
Eligibility Criteria for Ericsson Recruitment 2022:
- Experience: 2-5years
- Education: B.Tech/B.E
This role essentially includes understanding solution (HLD, LLD), support, configuration, Integration, Acceptance Testing, customer coordination, documentation and training etc. This role demands positive mind-set, 24*7 support and hands on delivery experience in respective areas of expertise!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
You will be responsible for:
- To work within well-defined system support guideline and priorities faults to meet SLA/WLA.
- To handle emergencies and if required coordinate with Emergency support.
- Execute system configuration changes as per given access rights.
- Solid experience on Openstack cloud platform and services and Cloud Azure/GCE/VMware virtual Cloud.
- Solid Understanding of Operating System – RHEL, SUSE, CentOS etc. (At least one of them) and Security.
How to Apply for Ericsson Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here