Emerson Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Control Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics | 2018 – 2021 Batch | Noida
Company: Emerson Electric
Emerson Recruitment 2022: Emerson is a diversified global manufacturing company that brings technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions to customers in the industrial, commercial and consumer markets through its Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions businesses.
Emerson Innovation Centre, Pune was set up in Pune in May 2003. A first-of-its kind, multi divisional global R&D Center for Emerson anywhere in the world catering to the entire product development cycle, right from concept, design, and optimization to physical prototype, testing and product manufacturing our Design Center is laying down the blue prints for the future.
Company Website: www.emerson.com
Positions: Control Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Noida
Experience: 0-3 years
Eligibility Criteria for Emerson Recruitment 2022:
- Electrical, Electrical and Electronics engineering, controls engineering, Power systems and/or experience with energy storage, PV systems, microgrids, or other integrated DC/AC electrical systems
- Minimum 0 to 3 years of experience in Renewable Solar, Wind, BESS Power Plant project C&I and/or Green Hydrogen plant engineering and design.
- Candidate should be versed with Renewable (Solar, Wind) Power Generation components like Inverter stations, string Monitoring boxes, PV Modules, battery chargers, Trackers, Met Stations etc.
- Able to work in a team and Willing to travel India and abroad.
- Troubleshooting, priority setting, problem-solving, decision-making, and planning skills
- Excellent language and communication skills, both verbal and written required
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to queries from groups of managers, clients and customers
- Ability to interface with vendors & Sub-contractors
- Proficiency with ISA and SAMA logic symbols, Process & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs), electrical SLD’s, hydraulic schematics
- Experience with designing and implementing control system configuration changes
- Engineer will be directly responsible for Power Plant controls engineering for renewable energy i.e. Solar, Wind, Microgrid projects
- Engage in understanding the engineering drawings to prepare and study technical data
- Engage in Controls application engineering and testing phases of renewable energy including Solar, BESS, Wind power design projects
- Knowledge and experience with IEC-61131 programming, testing, and commissioning for energy storage and solar/wind power plant commercial operation
- Should have experience with a variety of equipment and devices used in the renewable power plant including inverters, transformers, capacitor banks, Trackers, Wind turbines etc.
- Should have experience/knowledge in Electrical controls/Power management system
- Engage in Customer Demos/FAT/DRM and commissioning activities.
- Perform detailed engineering activities to deliver as per customer requirements
- Design, Implementation of Power Plant controls and protection systems
- Process simulation & testing
- Pre-FAT, FAT & clean-up after FAT
- I/O database preparation
- Knowledge of Solar PV products, PV Process and Electronic Market
- Working Knowledge on MATLAB, ETAP
- Proficiency with one or more control system platforms (e.g. Emerson Ovation, ABB Pro Control / Bailey INFI 90, Siemens T3000 / TXP, Siemens S7 etc.)
- Hardware design and commissioning
- Controls engineering of Hydrogen Generation/Electrolyser controls
- Datalinks (Modbus RTU/TCP-IP, ELC, Profibus, OPC, DNP3)
- Programming Knowledge of C++
How to Apply for Emerson Recruitment 2022?
Candidates may apply to the posts ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here