Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023 is hiring Intern for Bachelor’s degree – 2019/2020/2021/2022/2023 batch graduates to work at Bengaluru. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023 for Analyst:
Company Website: www2.deloitte.com
Job Role: Intern
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
Salary: 3.2 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is an international professional services network headquartered in London, England. Wikipedia
Work you’ll do
As a Deputy Manager in our Risk Assurance team, you’ll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. You’ll:
- Assist client in identifying and evaluating business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods and tools to support service offering or industry projects
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services
- Understand clients’ business environment and basic risk management approaches
- Decision making with engagement management and seek to understand the broader impact of current decisions
- Lead engagement planning, economics, and billing
- Generate innovative ideas and challenge the status quo
- Participate in proposal development efforts
- Assist in pre-sales activities
- Manage relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields. Chartered Accountant and/or MBA with Finance/IT
- Knowledge in the areas of IT audits, SOX/ ICFR / IFC / SAS 70 / SSAE / SOC, IT Financial Audit and Business
- Automated Controls, IT Risk consulting or any other regulatory /compliance audits
- Knowledge of ERP’s like SAP / OFIN / JDE / etc and their native application controls will be preferred.
- Must have hands on experience on regulatory requirements / international standards (SSAE / ISAE / SOX, PCI, ISO 27001) and good practices (COSO, COBIT) relating to information security.
- Must have Excellent English skills, excellent presentation skills, excellent soft-skills
Certifications of CISA, CISSP, CISM, ISO27001 preferred
Become a Data Scientist In Top Tech Companies With a Salary 4 to 12 LPA
How to Apply For Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023 Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023 online by the following by as soon as possible.