Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Analyst Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ EIE | 2023 Batch | Across India
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023:- Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee.
In India, they offer a range of Audit & Enterprise risk, Tax Consulting and Financial advisory services across thirteen cities. Their existence for over a century in the Indian professional arena supplements the technical proficiency of the client service teams to create powerful business solution tailored to the client’s need.
Company Website: www.deloitte.com
Positions: Analyst Trainee — Risk & Financial Advisory
Salary: 6 LPA
Test Location: Virtual (Online)
Job Locations: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata
Eligibility Criteria for Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech – Branches of Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, EEE, ECE, EIE, and other/ ancillary Circuital branches
- Graduating year – 2023
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 60% equivalent with no standing backlog/arrears
- The student has not been assessed by Deloitte in the past six months
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) to be able to communicate in a global, virtual platform
- Should demonstrate a higher sense of ownership, attention to detail, and process adherence.
- Should be customer-centric and focus on solving the customer-reported issues in the most impactful way
- Moderate analytical and problem-solving skills to identify areas of continuous improvement
- Moderate computer programming skills involving programming languages like C, C++, Java, Python, programming foundations, Relational Databases, Networking Concepts, SQL
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- A good grasp of the cybersecurity and risk domains would be an added plus
- Profoundly curious and agile
- Inclination to solve complex and challenging problems would be an added plus
Online Test Details:
Test Duration: 90 Minutes
Number of Questions:
- 45 questions in the Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ) format(General Aptitude:25 MCQs; Language Skills (English): 10 MCQs; Technical Skills : 15 MCQs)
- 2 questions in the Live Programming/Coding format
How to Apply for Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive by following the link on or before 21st December 2022.
- Registration: 15th to 21st December 2022
- Shortlisting: 22nd to 23rd December 2022
- Online Assessment: 26th December 2022 to 6th January 2023
- Online Interview: 16th January 23 to 24th February 2023
- Final Results: 15th March 2023
Apply Link: Click Here