Dell Off Campus Drive 2022 | Entry Level | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE; MCA | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Dell India
Dell Off Campus Drive 2022: Dell Inc. is an American privately owned multinational computer technology company based in Round Rock, Texas, United States, that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. Bearing the name of its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technological corporations in the world, employing more than 103,300 people worldwide.
Dell was listed at number 51 in the Fortune 500 list, until 2014. After going private in 2013, the newly confidential nature of its financial information prevents the company from being ranked by Fortune.
Company Website: www.dell.co.in
Positions: Software Engineer 1
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Entry Level
Eligibility Criteria for Dell Off Campus Drive 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE / IT/ ECE; MCA
- First-hand experience gathered during an internship, student job or related professional role
- Entry level position requiring basic knowledge of programming languages, operating systems and databases
- Debugging skills for simple programs using either written or verbal design specifications
- A good understanding of hardware and software interactions
- First-hand experience with server, storage, networking and client technologies
- Insight into software architectures and applications
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics – all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Join us as a Software Engineer on our Engineering Development team in Bangalore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software basis the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment creating software solutions.
- Develop, test and integrate code for new or existing software while following source code revision control
- Troubleshoot software reliability and performance issues
- Review requirements, specifications and designs, developing and implementing tests for product quality and performance assurance
- Assist with the development and review of (technical) end user documentation
- Drive idea generation for new software products or for the next version of an existing product
How to Apply for Dell Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode by clicking below link ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here