Danfoss Recruitment 2022 | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Production | Pune
Company: Danfoss Industries
Danfoss Recruitment 2022:- Danfoss is Denmark’s largest industrial Group and a world leader in research, development & production of energy efficient technologies, engaged in making modern living possible through Climate & Energy solutions.
With more than 80 years of experience in providing energy-efficient technologies that save energy and combat climate change, it has presence in more than 50 countries across the globe and provides world-class solutions through various business areas namely, Danfoss Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Controls, Danfoss Power Electronics, Danfoss Heating Solutions, Danfoss Commercial Compressors, Danfoss Power Solutions and Danfoss District Energy.
Company Website: www.danfoss.com
Positions: Associate Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 1-3 years
Eligibility Criteria for Danfoss Recruitment 2022:
The ideal candidate possesses these skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Production Engineering
- Min 1-3 years’ experience for bachelor’s degree in product application engineering in hydraulics domain
- Proficient in CREO / AutoCAD and shall have hands on experience
- Knowledge of engineering standards like EN/SAE/ISO etc.
- Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance (GD&T), Stack Up analysis, etc.
- Basic Knowledge of DMAIC / Lean methodology
- Familiar with PLM and Engineering change management process and execution of changes thru PLM
We have an immediate opportunity for an Associate Engineer -Product Application to join us at our diverse team. The Associate Engineer -Product Application will be part Rubber Hydraulics Hose & Fitting (RHHF) team in Fluid Conveyance group within Danfoss India Innovation Centre, Pune and will be reporting to Engineering Manager, RHHF team. The primary responsibility of this role is to provide customized application solution for Fluid Conveyance products like hoses, hose fittings, adapters, based upon specifications provided by customers through quotation request and products and capabilities defined by Product Engineering, Product Management and Manufacturing.
- Interpret customer specifications and identify appropriate Fluid Conveyance products
- Work with customer on design issues, develop configuration to meet specifications & create CAD drawings.
- Coordinate prototypes development to meet/exceed customer requirements
- Strong mathematical aptitude and the ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Confers with manufacturing, marketing, engineering, and other personnel to prepare product design modifications as required.
- Demonstrates effective communications both verbal & written with customer, team members and cross functional departments.
- Experience in comprehension and creation of Engineering documentation
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of GD&T and tolerance stack-up
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to work on multiple projects / project teams simultaneously with emphasis on key customer prioritization
How to Apply for Danfoss Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here