CSG Recruitment 2023 | Software Development Engineer – Single View | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT | Bangalore
Company: CSG system
CSG Recruitment 2023: CSG is a multinational corporation headquartered in Greenwood Village, Colorado. It provides business support systems (BSS) software and services, primarily to the telecommunications industry.
CSG was founded by Neal Hansen as a division of First Data in 1982. It became an independent corporation when it was acquired by CSG Holdings in 1994 for $137 million. A contract with Tele-Communications Inc. (TCI), the largest cable TV business at the time, was influential in the company’s growth from $80 million in revenue in 1994 to $171 million by 1997. CSG went public in 1996. A dispute with TCI over pricing led to a $120 million arbitration settlement in 2002 with Comcast, who acquired the TCI business. The two continued to do business together and expanded their relationship in 2014. CSG made more than ten acquisitions in the 2000s, mostly of companies that sold billing, customer service, and operations software.
Company Website: www.csgi.com
Positions: Software Development Engineer – Single View
Experience: 2+ years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for CSG Recruitment 2023:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related field, or equivalent experience.
- You’ll need to have 2 or more years of experience with SingleView, Telecom Billing and Charging.
- Experience of SingleView Configuration layer /EPM.
- Knowledge of one or more relevant programming language, typically C, C++, Perl, Java, SQL, and XML
- Knowledge of Multi-tiered, relational database architectures with UNIX, Oracle and Windows as the primary operating environments.
- A hybrid – you excel when you can choose your work style – remote, in-office, or a combination of both
- A grower – you learn new skills and expose yourself to experiences that you can apply quickly to enhance results
- A thinker – you take advantage of resources and implement ideas in new ways to find solutions
- A collaborator – you love to work on projects that have functional workflows
- An empath – you know how to connect and communicate with different audiences worldwide
- You will report to Software Development Manager to contribute to ROTA team to support multiple customer on 24×7 for major and important issues including providing technical guidelines to the junior team members.
- Support Release Management, Configuration Management, Build Management, Stream Management and Ticket Management.
- Support to system integration testing, user acceptance testing and provide resolution to problems encountered.
Perks & Benefits:
- Work from Home, in-office, or hybrid
- Paid Vacation, Volunteer, Compassionate, and Holiday Time Off
- Insurance coverage for the family including in-laws, group personal accident and term life insurance policy
- Employee Insurance Top-Up
- Tele consultation
- Meal allowance
- Emotional and Mental Well-being Support
- Parental Leave
- Education Assistance
- Internet reimbursement
How to Apply for CSG Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online by below Link.
Apply Link: Click Here