Collins Aerospace Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | B.Tech/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | Hyderabad
Company: Collins Aerospace
Collins Aerospace Recruitment 2022: Collins Aerospace, a United Technologies subsidiary, is one of the world’s largest suppliers of aerospace and defense products, headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida.
In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on nearly every aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
Company Website: www.collinsaerospace.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Stipend: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification for Collins Aerospace Recruitment 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech or any other equivalent degree.
- Knowledge of programming language – C/C++/Python
- Good aptitude and Problem Solving skills
- Self Driven, Owenrship and good Communication skills
This position offers the opportunity to start a career in Avionics while working with an Agile team of talented engineers on the development and verification of mission-critical Cockpit software applications.
- End-to-end software Verification and Validation activities as per DO178B/C guidelines for Safety Critical Cockpit Applications.
- Ensures compliance with Verification processes and standard work requirements.
- Perform Structural coverage analysis using industry Standard Tools
- Run verification script on the target environment and debug issues
- Perform a deep analysis of the task, identify risks and dependencies
- Develop expertise on processes and tools used in the project/work assignments
- Provide engineering estimates for work assignments
- Produce quality artifacts for mission critical embedded software
- Builds strong relationships with customers, peers and team members.
How to Apply for Collins Aerospace Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Collins Aerospace Recruitment online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here