Citigroup Careers 2022 hiring freshers for Production Support Analyst of Any Graduate from 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022 batch at Chennai location. The detailed eligibility and application procedure for are given below.
Citigroup Careers 2022 Details:
Company Website: www.citigroup.com
Job Role: Production Support Analyst
Qualification: Any degree
Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
Salary: ₹ 5.3 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Citigroup Inc. or Citi is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. The company was formed by the merger of banking giant Citicorp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group in 1998; Travelers was subsequently spun off from the company in 2002.
Qualifications for Citigroup Careers Hiring:
- Basic level experience in an Apps Support role (combination of education/experience). 0 – 18 Months experience
- Basic knowledge or interest about apps support procedures, concepts and of other technical areas.
- Participation in some process improvements.
- Previous experience or interest in standardization of procedures and practices.
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge in banking applications and server infrastructure
- Basic knowledge of Operating Systems
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, great teammate
- Education: Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Responsibilities for Citigroup Careers:
- This role is part of ICG Production Services team in Pune India, supporting the multiple technology platforms across Markets, Securities and Treasury and Trade.
- The successful candidate will be working closely with ASPAC and EMEA business and DEV teams globally while supporting the applications during ASPAC and EMEA time zone. The ideal candidate should be technically astute, well organized, and proactive and be comfortable discussing issues with business and technical users at all levels. They also need to possess great multitasking skills.
- The candidate must be willing to participate in the weekday and weekend support roster.
You will gain significant experience of the many technologies we use to run ICG application services business regionally and globally, giving you exposure to new and existing methodologies and systems. It will also give you an insight to and understanding of the business domain you will be asked to work for. Citi are embedding I.T.I.L Service Management best practice into our support teams.
Required Skills & Programming Languages for Citigroup Careers Hiring:
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to learn new skills quickly with little supervision
- Basic understanding of PCs & networking
- Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies.
- Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results.
- Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information.
- Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner.
Technology Analyst Professional and Technical Development Opportunities
Opportunities to work on real-time, low latency, multithreaded client-server application with state-of-the-art technologies. Opportunity to work in diverse technologies (C++, Java, Perl) in Unix environment. Additional opportunity to gain experience of this industry standard and recognized methodology for service support and delivery.
What will you exposed to:
- Exposure to end-to-end transaction flows across multiple businesses.
- Exposure to various upstream, downstream systems and technologies
- Exposure to Incident management, Problem management, Change and Release management.
How to Apply for Citigroup Careers 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Citigroup Careers 2022 online by the following link by as soon as possible.
Apply Link : Click here