Carrier Global Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Associate Engineer – SQA | B.Tech/ M.Tech – CSE/ ECE/ EEE | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Carrier Global Corporation
Carrier Global Off Campus Drive 2023: Carrier Global Corporation is an American corporation based in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. Carrier was founded in 1915 as an independent company manufacturing and distributing heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, and has since expanded to include manufacturing commercial refrigeration and foodservice equipment, and fire and security technologies.
As of 2020, it was an $18.6 billion company with over 53,000 employees serving customers in 160 countries on six continents
Company Website: www.carrier.com
Positions: Associate Engineer – SQA
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for Carrier Global Off Campus Drive 2023:
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering (Electronics/ Electrical/ Computers)
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate to join our team as a QA Engineer to validate embedded Product/applications running on targets/boards. He will be responsible for the design and develop of test frameworks/Test plan and execute tests for embedded devices with utmost quality. This position requires the ability to work under minimal direction in collaboration with a team of engineers to maintain high quality deliverables that meet system requirements.
- Experience in validating embedded Product/applications running on targets/boards with embedded Linux.
- Should be able to perform Functional, stress and load test on embedded products.
- Should be good at Manual and Automation Test planning and Execution.
- Should be good at identifying what can be automated and automating manual efforts.
- Should be able create test setups to replicate customer issues .
- Good understanding of SDLC, STLC, defect life cycle, different test techniques and QA methodologies.
- Hands-on Experience on Test Management tools like ADO,IBM Jazz &JIRA .
- Good understanding on Agile methodologies & Work culture.
- Experience in Embedded Software Quality Assurance.
- Experience in testing different communication protocols such as, RS232, RS485, TCP/IP, BACnet, Modbus, wireless, etc.
- Hands-on experience in automation scripting languages like Python/C/C++/C# or Java to automate test cases.
- Understanding of functional and non-functional requirements.
- Experience utilizing Agile Software Process Techniques
- Relentless root cause/troubleshooting experience.
- Experience in embedded software quality assurance for HVACR control applications from concept through to production.
- Working knowledge on Tools like: Azure, IBM, SVN, DNG, RTC, RQM or HPQC
- Knowledge of Hardware related testing
- Knowledge of end to end Test Management process
How to Apply for Carrier Global Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by following the link.
Apply Link: Click Here