BPCL Apprentices Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | 102 Posts | BE/ B.Tech | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Last Date: 8th September 2022
Company: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
BPCL Apprentices Recruitment 2022: BPCL is a Fortune 500, leading Navratna Public Sector Company in the exciting and dynamic energy sector, engaged in Refining, Marketing and Distribution of Petroleum products and also in exploration of Oil / Gas, with an annual turnover of over 2,50,649 crores for the year 2012-13.
As one of India’s largest corporations, BPCL offers you a lifetime of personal and professional development. With BPCL, you have the opportunity to flourish, explore your strengths and gain the experience to move ahead.
Company Website: www.bharatpetroleum.co.in
Positions: Graduate Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 102 Posts
- Chemical: 31
- Civil: 8
- Electrical/ Electronics: 5
- Safety Engineering: 10
- Computer Science/ IT: 9
- Instrumentation/ Applied Electronics/ Control: 9
- Mechanical: 28
- Metallurgy: 2
Salary: Rs. 25,000/- PM for Graduate Apprentices
Job Location: Kochi
Eligibility Criteria for BPCL Apprentices Recruitment 2022:
Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech in the necessary discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% of marks.
Disciplines: Chemical/ Civil/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation Engineering.
Note: Only candidates from 2020 to 2022 passed out batches are only eligible to apply.
Age Limit: As on 01-09 2022
- Age must be in between 18-27 years.
- Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process for BPCL Apprentices Recruitment 2022:
- Based on scrutiny of the applications, eligible candidates will be called for personal interview/s.
- Candidates are short-listed based on their marks in the qualifying examination.
How to Apply for BPCL Apprentices Recruitment 2022?
- All interested and eligible candidates must register through www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in from 26th August 2022 to 8th September 2022
- After registering, candidates should apply to the BPCL Kochi Refinery Refinery Apprentices jobs on or before 13th September 2022.
Apply Link: Click Here