Bajaj Allianz Recruitment Drive | Freshers | Junior Service Engineer | Diploma/ B.Tech – Automobile & Mechanical | 2016 to 2021 Batch | PAN India
Company: Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company
Bajaj Allianz Recruitment Drive: Bajaj Allianz General Insurance is a private general insurance company in India. The company is a joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited (formerly part of Bajaj Auto Limited) owned by the Bajaj Group of India and Allianz SE, a German financial services company.
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance received an Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) certificate of registration on 2 May 2001 to conduct general insurance business, including health insurance, in India. In the first year of its operations the company had 36 offices and around 100 employees. The company started its operations with a paid up capital of ₹1.10 billion. Bajaj Finserv Limited holds 74% and the remaining 26% is held by Allianz SE. Bajaj Allianz is headquartered in Pune with offices in over 200 cities in India and more than 3,500 employees as of 2018.
Company Website: www.bajajallianz.com
Positions: Junior Service Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Job Location: Guwahati
Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering
- Conducting surveys in field and assessment of loss.
- Coordinating with insured for claim documents & processing
- Monitor the process flow of allotted claims from registration to settlement.
- Coordinating with repairer on settlement and payment reconciliation.
- Building relationship with internal and external customer
Industry Understanding & Competitive Awareness; Claims Assessment; Communication
- Good communication skills.
- Flexible & adaptable to change.
- Well versed with MS Office.
- Should have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Should be aware of the Local language.
How to Apply?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here