Armstrong Recruitment 2022 | Thermal Application Engineer | B.Tech – Mechanical/ Thermal Engineering | Chennai
Company: Armstrong International Inc
Armstrong Recruitment 2022: Armstrong International, Inc. is a multi-national, family-owned company. Since its inception in 1900, Armstrong has transformed into a global manufacturing company of industrial steam, air, and hot water products. We provide intelligent system solutions that improve utility performance, lower energy consumption, and reduce environmental emissions. At Armstrong our old-fashioned values and integrity meet modern-day challenges in developing intelligent system solutions.
At the heart of Armstrong International is a warm and generous culture, alive with creativity, intelligence and inspiration. Here, long-held traditions are cherished, dedication and humor are embraced, and an atmosphere of mutual respect is everywhere. We work hard, we work smart, and we work together to solve our customers’ problems in new and exceptional ways. Uniquely Armstrong, our culture fosters a more productive, interactive way of thinking that enriches our ability to care for our customers, just as we do each other.
Positions: Thermal Application Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 3-5 years
Job Location: Mahindra World City, Chennai
Qualification for Armstrong Recruitment 2022:
- BE/ B.tech in Mechanical, Energy Management, Thermal Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience is required.
- Provide costing and quotation with calculations for thermal design applications with all necessary back hand documents
- Prepare documents such as P&IDs and Technical data sheets of selected equipment
- Estimation of Heat Load Calculations as per standards
- Design of Hot Water Systems and Chemical processing systems
- Collection of required data from internal team / customer / from field
- Support in getting quotations from vendors
- Must have excellent Oral and written communication, interpersonal, organizational, analytical and prioritization skills.
- Understanding of various standards like ASHRAE/ISHRAE/BEE/ASME for Hot and Cold Water Applications
- Experience in piping design
- Mass and Energy balance of thermal system
- Ability to read and interpret Energy system’s DBR and construction documents.
- Ability to accomplish tasks timely with minimal supervision.
- Ability to interact openly with the customer& internal team.
- Should be able to work in virtual teams as practice expands
- Ability to read and create P&ID for hot water and chilled water system – AUTOCAD
- Knowledge on Heat Transfer Coils / Radiators / AHU Controls / COP of Chiller / Cost saving Calculations
- A good background on thermodynamics, R&AC and Thermal Engineering.
- Able to draw P&ID and PFD in ACAD
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of related experience in Thermal Engineering
- Hands on experience on Thermal Engineering design of Hot water systems, steam based systems and Heat recovery systems
- Experience in field surveys to evaluate/audit existing hot water/chilled water system and propose optimized solution.
- Experience in various energy savings project
How to Apply for Armstrong Recruitment 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here