Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 – Amazon scheduled to hire Software Development Engineer-I for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022:
Amazon Off Campus 2022 for Software Development Engineer-I:
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer-I|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related discipline – graduation year should be either 2019, 2020 or 2021
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in software development building successful production software systems.
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, complexity analysis, data structures, problem-solving, and object-oriented analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
- Experience with modern object-oriented programming languages such as Java, Ruby, or C#, preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment and in an ownership and results-oriented culture.
- Proficiency developing in at least one if the following programming languages: C, C++, Java, C# or Python
- Linux / UNIX system experience
- Knowledge of database system internals
- Proficiency in object-oriented design
- Hands-on experience with AWS APIs and services
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- B.Tech or equivalent degree in Computer Science
- Proficiency in understanding and implementing of design patterns
How to Apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can register for this drive by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here