Airbus Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Intern – ERP Solutions (Full Stack) | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT/ ECE | 2022/ 2023 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Airbus Group India Pvt Ltd
Airbus Recruitment 2023: Airbus Group is an aircraft manufacturing division of Airbus Group (formerly European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company). Based in Blagnac, France, a suburb of Toulouse, with production and manufacturing facilities mainly in France, Germany, Spain and the United Kingdom, the company produced 626 airliners in 2013.The company produces and markets the first commercially viable fly-by-wire airliner, the Airbus A320, and the world’s largest passenger airliner, the A380.
The Airbus engineering centre in Bangalore is our flagship site in India. With 200 employees – growing to 400 over the next few years – the focus is on high-end engineering and design activities that include flight physics, structures, systems and testing.
Company Website: www.airbusgroup.com
Positions: Intern – ERP Solutions (Full Stack)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Airbus Recruitment 2023:
- Educated to a Graduate level or equivalent within a relevant field of study – Engineering or related
- Strong interest in design and development with Business processes
- Strong verbal and written communication in our business language (English)
- A desire to work in a collaborative team environment, focused on driving future innovation
Please join our Telegram channel and Get daily jobs updates !
You will be on a development pathway to prepare you to be an ERP Full Stack Internship within Airbus Information Management and can expect to be involved in the following;
- Opportunity to learn to Design & Develop the Full stack(ABAP & UI) solutions as per the requirements with good quality and performance using SAP UI5/Fiori and ABAP.
- Understand business processes and technical architecture of Airbus SAP landscape
- Exhibit the development skill set through standard best practices while delivering solutions to ERP Business.
- The area of responsibility will extend to deep technology root cause analysis, performance improvement and source code auditing.
Your first placement will be in ERP Solutions in Airbus Commercial / Defense & Space.You’ll learn business/functional processes in handling the ERP operations enabling you to design and develop the solutions.
In this role, you will work in an international, distributed and multi-functional team; using an agile mind-set. if this sounds interesting to you, click apply!
How to Apply for Airbus Recruitment 2023?
Eligible and desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Links: Click Here