Accenture Innovation Challenge 2022 for Any Degree Graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process details are given below.
Accenture Innovation Challenge 2022 Details:
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer & System and Application Services Associate
Qualification: Undergraduate and Postgraduate students
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Upto 4.2 to 5 LPA (Expected)
All that you need to know about Accenture Innovation Challenge 2022
The Accenture Innovation Challenge is back with a bang! Get ready to Innovate your way to 360° value. Does your innovation have the power to tackle some of the world’s most pressing problems, redefine a business, or create a greener tomorrow?
The Accenture Innovation Challenge is here again and, we are looking for the brightest innovators with a passion to create a meaningful change. At Accenture, we believe in the power of human ingenuity and technology coming together to create value – for our clients, business, and communities. This year’s theme ‘Innovate for 360° Value’ is based on this unique approach to unlock new opportunities and exciting rewards for young talent like you.
So, if you have a winning idea and a solid determination to make a big difference, we bring you the biggest platform to shine and stand out—Participate now! Submit your extraordinary innovations for any of the three categories—Innovate for Business, Innovate for Society or to Innovate for a Sustainable World.
Eligibility Criteria & Team Formulation:
- Accenture Innovation Challenge 2022 is open to undergraduate and postgraduate students (currently full-time students) of all years across all institutes in India.
- Participants can register individually or in teams with at most 3 members.
- A team must strictly comprise either all Engineering, all Non-Engineering, or all B-School students, i.e. a team cannot have an engineering student along with a non-engineering student as members.
- Cross-specialization, cross-year and cross-college teams are allowed.
- A student can be a part of only one team.
- Any deviation from the above-mentioned guidelines will result in the immediate disqualification of the entire team.
- Round 1: Idea Submission Round
- Round 2: Mentorship
- Round 3: Semi Finale
- Round 4: Grand Finale
- Rewards: Winners – Prizes worth INR 1,00,000 per team member
- Roles Offered: Associate Software Engineer & System and Application Services Associate
How to Apply Accenture Innovation Challenge 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Accenture Innovation Challenge 2022 online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply link : Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here