ABB Recruitment 2022: ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Project Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 3-6 years
Qualification for ABB Recruitment 2022 :
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical (EEE) or Diploma in Electrical & Electronics or Power Electronics with 3-6 Years experience in Power systems and Power Electronics with sound experience in power converters design, knowledge of PLC, DC Drives, and Power plant experience in generator and its associates like generator controls, protection and excitation system would be preferred as an addition experience
- Knowledge on tools like e3, E-plan (Electrical drafting tool) and SAP (ERP) would be preferred.
- Should have very good knowledge in the field of power electronics and synchronous machines. Person with good communication skills and capability to communicate with technical and non-technical people would be required.
You will be working as Project Engineerand will be part of Process Automation Business Area for Energy Industries Division based in Bangalore; India. In this role you will be reporting to Manufacturing Unit Manager responsible to Design authority for an engineering discipline with low to medium complexity. Complete assignments on small projects or portions of larger projects, cost-effectively and in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards and safety requirements.
- You will be responsible for design of excitation systems for synchronous machines like synchronous generator and motor and responsibility includes design, procurements, manufacture, delivery and commissioning and handing over.
- This includes making specification for all Electrical switch gear items, Transformer, Preparation of schematics and Erection of above supplied equipment’s. Analyzing/Simulating power system/Power electronic related aspects.
- Responsible for auxiliary components/switchgear/transformer and define technical requirements and interfaces with sub suppliers. Besides making specification, the person will support the customer and vendors.
- You will handle the technical and related commercial documentation of your project. Further He/She will also visit customer sites to analyze site problems/ take measurements related to system part and also the person will inspect transformers vendor’s factory.
How to Apply for ABB Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply drive by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here